connect with us
Blockchain is a way of structuring data in a way that makes an immutable, distributed, chronological, public ledger of transactions. Blockchain is the technology that makes Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies possible. However, cryptocurrencies (like Bitcoin) are just the easiest way to leverage blockchain technology. What does that mean to Rwanda, you, your business and the future economic development of your finance, banking, travel, medical and emerging markets in Rwanda? Join us at the Rwanda Blockchain Conference on November 27, 2018 as we explore what exactly distributed ledger technology (aka Blockchain) is, why everyone from local, state and international Governments, to the UN, IMF and Global Fortune 500 companies are investing billions into this new technology that is being called the “Internet 3.0”. More importantly, we’ll discuss what does this mean for Rwanda and what strategic and practical steps can Rwanda take to be part of the Internet 3.0.
1. Rwanda is one of the top 10 African countries experiencing high GDP growth. During 2001 to 2015,
the average GDP growth turned around 8 % p.a.
2. Rwanda is in the Top 3 African destination for business Conferences.
3. There is a very huge interest in Blockchain Technology
4. The location of Rwanda is strategic.
5. Ranked 2nd on Ease of doing business for the Sub-Saharan Africa region.
Understand how blockchain technology can add value to your bottom line and save costs.
1. Build a robust environment from a product and operational security perspective.
2. Understand how to create efficient and transparent brands for your business.
3. Get an opportunity to connect with blockchain innovators from around the globe
4. Drive your strategic business objectives by utilizing networking opportunities.
5. Hear about the latest trends and concepts from the blockchain ecosystem.
6. Get updated with the latest technical concepts which are revolutionizing enterprise blockchain.
© 2018 All Rights Reserved By Gulfxellence